Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Nice Touch

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 05:30 PM)
Options
Discussions
The new haptic vibration when maxing out or fully lowering the volume is a nice touch. We still have a ways to go in refinement but that is an appreciated detail. Anybody else noticed this?
8 Replies
blazeBark
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I do not seem to have this haptic vibration on Beta 3 even with all haptic feedback options enabled.
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Can't be using SoundAssistant, just tried it with and without and it didn't vibrate with the customized sound panel.

Also nice pfp 😉
blazeBark
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Ah, right - seems like the GoodLock modules have been the culprit of many error reports simply because they haven't been updated to support Android 13.

And thanks 😉
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Same here
0 Likes
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's very subtle. If you didn't post about it I would probably would never had noticed it. 😂
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed it right after the update. It's a nice touch, I wish they would add more animations or haptic feedback in more parts of the ui.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The feedback works on minimizing rhe volume all of the way. When raising the volume, if no media or other sounds are being used, it gives an like a moderately deep reverb beep. The beep is as loud to where one stops raising the volume.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team