Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No Bixby Routines to enable in the quick panel

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 04:46 AM)
Matthew433
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm trying to get the bedtime mode to work, I really enjoy having grayscale on. But, everytime I try to enable with the modes quick menu button this comes up. I look in the quick menu and Bixby routines is not there even in the edit mode for the quick menu. Is anyone having this issue?

6 Replies
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I did notice that the Bixby routines button from the quick panel is gone, but you can access it from the menu apps

Screenshot_20220908_044625_Nova7_1000007867_1662637585.jpg
Matthew433
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have Bixby routines enabled to show up in the apps menu. But, even when I try to enable it directly from the app it still comes up with the same error.
0 Likes
Matthew433
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Here it isScreenshot_20220908_124951_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
ReyRex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I wish this grayscale function would have stayed in the Clock app.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
aschettler
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Bixby Routine app does not show up in the Galaxy Store. A web search pulls up the link to the app in the Galaxy Store, but when clicked the store displays an error that the app is not compatible with the device. In addition, when clicking on the "App Details in Store" button in the app properties page in Settings, you're redirected the the Galaxy Store home page, not the app page.
0 Likes