cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

No Esim yet? Even on 4.0 BETA for galaxy note 20 ultra unlocked on Tmobile?

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 02:31 PM)
Options
Discussions
When are we going to get it?
13 Replies
MetalMulishaMarcus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Note 20 ultra 5g unlocked with T-mobile sim. Was really hoping to get that Esim update. Everytime i talk to samsung, they say its a T-Mobile update and everytime i talk to T-mobile, they say samsung has to enable it. Im seeing that Verizon got the esim update, does that mean if we stick a verizon branded sim into our unlocked note 20 ultra, will we get that update to? Can anyone try and confirm this?
Options
Discussions
Wondering the same, i have unlocked w TMobile sim and I don't have it either on this 1st release, hopefully next.
MetalMulishaMarcus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah hopefully the next update we will get it. The s21 line got it and i believe the galaxy fold line got it as well.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have an inactive Verizon sim and I tried with that. No luck.
Options
Discussions
Iphone and Pixel phones have esim enabled in US why not samsung stepping up its game
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Cause sims are from the carrier. It's probably already enabled but the carrier has to send the update
0 Likes
MetalMulishaMarcus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I really hope samsung reads these discussions and realize people want dual sim/Esim and implement it into one of our updates. It would be very useful for a lot of people especially those that have to carry to phones (one for personal and one for work).
Some people may need it for traveling, maybe they wanna try out a new service without losing their current stuff (using Esim and physical sim).
When i bought this phone, Esim was suppose to be on this phone...so why not give us what you said you would samsung?
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Discussions
Unlocked on VZW.. and still no eSIM.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userUBDz1iDQiR ,

eSIM is not be supported during beta program on Note 20 devices. eSIM will be supported in an update after official update to Android 12. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team