Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

No cellular service

(Topic created: 12-14-2021 08:06 PM)
userilAEbCaZdJ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Phone is getting no cellular signal with T-Mobile sim.  Sim works fine in my other devices.  I have tried a full factory reset, network settings reset, trying different apn settings... I'm spent trying to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?
10 Replies
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Is it an unlocked device? Is it a newer sim card? When you turn on the phone, do you select the network manually? Not sure if it helps but the manual selecting usually fixes any drops or loss I get
userilAEbCaZdJ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Unlocked. Latest 5G T-Mobile sim. Have tried every possible trouble shooting step I know of (I work for a wireless company). Definitely seems like software issue.
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Are you on the beta? If so, I'd use smart switch and downgrade after unregistered from the beta. Also, I've seen reports of casses causing signal issues if they used tape or removed the case after taping
0 Likes
RoyalBlood
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm having this exact same issue. Unlocked Z Fold 3, new T-Mobile sim when the phone came out, tried manually selecting the network, every trick I kno and T-Mobile's tech support.. still no consistent data, 5G or LTE. hoping the next beta update or final One UI 4 rollout fixes it. Might try the rollback tho in the mean time.
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Was it working smoothly before the beta? I'd definitely roll back if so. I'm curious if it's more on Google side since I think the pixels had a bunch of issues too since android 12
0 Likes
RoyalBlood
Constellation
Options
Discussions
It was working great up until the release of beta 3
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
cstrife991
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same problem here. On Metro (which is TMobile) with an unlocked device. Just went to a store and bought a new SIM, still no phone service...
0 Likes
AyKay
Star
Options
Discussions
Yall, I had the SAME issue. Not gonna say that the beta broke my phone as I can't prove that but I had to send my phone into Samsung for repair and they replaced PBA.
That was the only fix for me after trying it all, factory reset, downgrade or android 11, multiple Sim card changes, etc...
0 Likes