Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No notifications

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 07:07 PM)
Options
Discussions
All kinds of bugs with the facebook messenger app. No notifications for anything except snapchat. HELP. YES my notifications are all on and DND isnt turned on. Its not a simple setting error
0 Likes
7 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Uninstall and reinstall the apps you are having problems with
Options
Discussions
That doesnt help
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't know what to tell you because I'm getting notifications
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can only suggest is checking settings, notifications, app notifications, scroll down to messenger and make sure its on, click messenger make sure silent is not on, click notification categories, make sure chat is on, click chat make sure silent is not on and click and check sound. Also check and make sure you don't have Facebook messenger restricted from background usage or from background data usage as this will cause the app to not function properly nor give notifications.
If all that is correct, send a bug report to Samsung if you haven't already and also send one to Facebook Messenger in case its on their side. 🖖
0 Likes
jracer75
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm having issues with messenger to the app has been crashing and logging out like a soft reset. It would also crash on a messenger call and switch to a different app. That issue has lessened giving full background permissions
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
Do what MarvinMod2 advises.
Also if you haven't already, clear your phone's cache and then repair apps from your bootloader menu. I hope this helps you out. ✌🏼
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes