Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Not charging after one ui beta

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 02:31 PM)
usery4hwEW6hIO
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Anyone else not able to charge their phone after the update. Only wireless charging is working atm.
0 Likes
7 Replies
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine charges, glacialy slow. It's warm and seems to use more battery. S21 Ultra T-Mobile
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine seems alright. Do you get any errors or a moisture warning?
0 Likes
usery4hwEW6hIO
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Nothing at all. No lint in the port, no moisture warning, it can't even be recognized on my pc
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Sound like you just have a hardware issue then. If a cache clear and reboot aren't helping your port probably just went bad. It can happen.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usery4hwEW6hIO ,

Please Monitor the device in the safe mode. Safe mode will help you determine that the issue caused at the device is due to the software or hardware issue. To perform Safe Mode on your device:
a. Power off device
b. Power on device
c. Hold down the volume down key as soon as you see the Samsung logo appearing on your screen
d. Keep holding down the volume down key until you see a safe mode phrase appearing on the bottom left corner of your device.
e. Then release the volume down key.
f. Exit Safe Mode. Power off the device - Power on the device just like normal.

If the issue persists, its possible that the issue is due to a hardware . We highly recommend that you bring your device to our service center for inspection. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usery4hwEW6hIO
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have attempted to charge in safe mode as well, even after a factory reset and it was still not responding. Should I assume that It is a hardware issue then?

0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'd unfortunately say so if you haven't addressed this already because that tends to eliminate the software side if you do that and what I suggested as well to no response.
0 Likes