Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Not seeing any improvements with beta 2

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 10:50 AM)
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm not usually one to complain during a beta but I was kinda bummed that my phone still has all the same issues from beta 1 and some new ones. 120hz still doesn't seem to be working correctly, scene optimizer still isn't working, and the newest one is that my screen will glitch out and static lines will appear randomly on the display. 

I have already cleared the cache so that is not the issue. Hopefully another update comes soon to fix these issues. 
15 Replies
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It seems to be hit and miss for some devices. Can't really be too upset though I guess since this is the whole point of doing beta testing.
Vinterfe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Mine updated about 3 hours ago, so far it seems better. I cleared cache immediately after, so I'm not sure if that just made it less likely to crash than it normally would be.

App switching seems much faster, looks like 120hz is working more cleanly now, and the animations seem more smooth. Strange how variable these betas seem to be on everyone's phones. Hope that yours becomes more stable and usable soon!
lHomelanderI
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The system crashes have stopped for me at least. but I am now having battery drain and a slight heat issue.
0 Likes
Archer818
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Same here. Battery drain and heating issues. I never had an issue with Beta 1.
0 Likes
userUVpOAYUUa9
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Everything is working fine for me
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @that1guy22 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes