Options
Discussions
I have a 986U can I use this?
0 Likes
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's for unlocked firmware ending in u1 . You would have to flash u1 firmware 1st with odin then the beta as is only the over the air update
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thanks. Im doing it now
0 Likes
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have a verizon phone but Tmobile carrier. Will it still work?
0 Likes
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you have unlocked firmware model yes it'll work fine, if you're not sure which you have goto settings, about phone and look to see if you have SM-N986U1 of it doesn't have the 1 at the end you don't have the unlocked model. You would need to flash unlocked firmware 1st. Good luck all. šŸ‘
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
I just flashed it, followed everything perfectly and nothing happened.
0 Likes
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have SM-N986U
0 Likes
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes that link was for the u1 model. It's easy to put unlocked firmware on it if you really wanted to (I did on mine the day I bought it lol) it really isn't that different than the"locked"model firmware just a little less bloat (junk) apps. If you're not comfortable doing that I really wouldn't honestly this beta is ok but there's a few bugs like for instance when I get an incoming call with map on two different answer/ reject buttons appear and I'll answer a call and hear the person but my phone will continue ringing and vibrating until I hit the second answer on the bottom šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€:male_sign:lol. It only did 2 times so far as I was traveling from Virginia to New Jersey.
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Discussions
Do you know how i can flash the unlocked version on mine? When can i
0 Likes