Options
Discussions

I have the Samsung Note 20 Ultra how can I get the new UI 4/ Android 12 beta

56 Replies
DRzExclusive_
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Where can you get the U1 unlocked for unlocked galaxy note 20 ultra from tmobile?
0 Likes
DRzExclusive_
Nebula
Options
Discussions
This can't be install on the ones ending on U?
0 Likes
DRzExclusive_
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I'm confused. You said you got the 986U but you flashed the U1 firmware. Then you posted a link and said that the firmware is only for the U1?
0 Likes
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, it's originally a verizon carrier branded phone. I used my laptop with odin to flash the unlocked firmware going from 986u to 986u1 the day I bought it. Now, I get over the air updates, etc, as if I bought it directly unlocked from Samsung.Screenshot_20211123-125305_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20211123-125308_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
DRzExclusive_
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Can you please help me doing the same? I wants to take mine out of t-mobile and get it like your.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Just flash it to an unlocked N986U1....(XAA) Firmware then do the Samsung members thing. Or you could just use a captured image of the OTA but it's unlocked and some carrier apps/bloatware will be gone šŸ˜‰. Lastly you can just wait a few weeks there's not that much changes , for me that novelty wore out after 24hrs with the update šŸ˜€. Heads up if you have an exynos model you can't flash it with a snapdragon Firmware. Also if you have a carrier locked phone (or locked bootloader) it won't work either. Good luck
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MikeLarryok ,

One UI Beta Program for Note 20 devices is only available for Samsung unlocked devices and is currently closed. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes