JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra on Beta feels sluggish

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 06:59 PM)
userlfUHh8nArn
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone else with a N20U feel like the phone isn't operating at 120hz on the ONEUi 4 beta ? Typing response is slow; scrolling looks laggy and not smooth as before. I checked my settings and it's on adaptive as well as having developer options on and AL animations set to .5x. Still doesn't feel as smooth as before I joined the Beta.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eddfourty
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue. It seems like I fixed it by changing the resolution to WQHD, then back to FHD, and turned on adaptive smoothness and then it went to 120hz

View solution in context

6 Replies
TWJ
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same here.
Solution
Eddfourty
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I had the same issue. It seems like I fixed it by changing the resolution to WQHD, then back to FHD, and turned on adaptive smoothness and then it went to 120hz
userlfUHh8nArn
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'll try that thanks !
0 Likes
userlfUHh8nArn
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well....that partly fixed it. The scrolling is smoother but my keyboard is still lagging behind my touch input.
0 Likes
MidnightMelodii
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That definitely worked. Thank you.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userlfUHh8nArn ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes