Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification bug

(Topic created on: 11/18/20 8:27 PM)
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've reported this since beta 2 but this bug where you get a notification and try to expand it. It don't open fully to do a action. It does this with other notifications I just picked something.  I hate how the beta team hasn't put any of are suggestions tho. Only bug fixes & not even telling us in the description! Lazy writing.

7 Replies
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
agreed! I'm still hoping they bring back edge lighting color customization for separate apps
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
what does that have to do with what the OP said?
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
its in goodlock so just get goodlock when they release it on the new ui release
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
that's not what's being described. the issue is that notifications don't expand fully, even when swiped. often you need to get another notification for it to expand.
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've reported this numerous times and they have yet to fix it. slow/non progress isn't giving much hope for the final build.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SyCoREAPER ,

We have received your report and are working to resolve the issue. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Wayofroy ,

We apprecaite your concern. I assure you, we always pass on suggestions from community to our internal teams for review. Unfortunately we are unable to track which suggestions are implemented for each software. Every software released would have a plethora of fixes and would be impossible for us to list all of them not just for  beta software even for a commercial software that is provided to carriers. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and are constantly working to improve your experience during beta program

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes