Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Beta Update 2 Delayed

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 04:01 PM)
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Dear Members,

Unfortunately, 2nd Beta Software update has been delayed to next week.  

We sincerely apologize to our members who are facing issues and appreciate everyoneā€™s patience as we work towards releasing the next software update.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

72 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Only issue I'm facing is stuttering wherever the background blur effect takes place. Other than that I was able to push 10 hours of screen time and 9 hours of standby time.
0 Likes
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
System crashes and reboots 5-10 times a day, app crashes, phone randomly overheats. I haven't even thought about visuals, had to swap Sims to an older OnePlus cause it has been very unstable for any real use. Hopefully the extra time polishes the big issues ā¤
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I uninstalled a couple of aps that we crashing and causing trouble with heating and battery drain. Now no more problems in this regard. I love gboard but it wasn't worth messing up my phone. I'll try to use it again after the next update.
Perhaps try to ditch the ones you can live without after reporting them?
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Adaptive Refresh Rate, YouTube Control Panel not showing on Lock Screen, Animations, blurry Wallpapers, Share Menu not showing to edit favorite Apps, etc.
0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Communication is key to happy relations with your customers. No such thing as a bad delay.
CrayzeeJoe
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Will it fix my phone making my router / modem disconnect multiple times when I'm attached to it?
0 Likes
BradGoneMad
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Can you explain? I've been having same issue with my modern disconnecting. Never though it could be the phone. How is this possible?
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
read some of my posts to discover more about the same issue. I found what works for now is if you boot the phone in safe mode, it shuts off unnecessary apps and maintains a stable connection. some app must be trying to hit the internet unsuccessfully and basically causes a DDOS attack on your router. I can only guess all of the apps aren't compatible with Android 12 or the beta and this is causing an issue if the apps try to hit the internet in the background. I am not doing anything deliberate, the phone just sits there and eventually my home network turns off.
0 Likes
userWV3MAQXie3
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Than you
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Thanks. Smaller more frequent updates would be better then larger bug fix updates. But we are happy for the communication