Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Beta Update 2 Delayed

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 04:26 PM)
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Dear Members,

Unfortunately, 2nd Beta Software update has been delayed to next week.  

We sincerely apologize to our members who are facing issues and appreciate everyoneā€™s patience as we work towards releasing the next software update.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

72 Replies
gooFWeaR
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you guys for the update.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I appreciate the update and the communication about it. I also get what some are saying here....like better to be delayed and release something better etc.... Under normal circumstances sure. But in a beta there are a lot more bugs to squash and some will take longer than others. Sometimes fixing bugs creates others. I get all that..... But for me, I want updates in stages as bugs are squashed. That's the point of a beta IMO. Overall my experience has been good but as I have reported and many others have.... There are some that are just so annoying...... I want to feel the progress and enjoy the progress. Don't šŸ’© on me for my opinion..... It's just that an opinion. šŸ˜
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree this beta has been tough with all the bugs.
DevOpsNinja85
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What bugs are you seeing? Me personally, laggy UI at times and wifi calling is busted
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
The blurred background, studdering during animations, buggy screen refresh rate which is causing high battery usage to name a few.
AnOaklandSir
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have all of those, and I can't use gpay which I used often in person and through their apk to pay for things like GrubHub. I would also appreciate Beta updates more frequently. Like, if they could just update Gpay, I wouldn't be so annoyed with the while beta experience.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't think any pay methods like GPay or Samsung Pay ever work during beta testing.
0 Likes
jerkwad
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Samsung Pay works 100%. I had to start using that because GPay doesn't work in beta
0 Likes
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Google pay will not work until official. Something to do with had to be official certified etc... Can't remember exact
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yet pixel beta Android 12 Google pay works and it's beta software
0 Likes