Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:57 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
Galaxyguy27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Must be your first beta. The new phones never get the beta 1st. Always the S series.
ThatOneGuyThere
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've only ever did the beta with the S series. Considering the industry wide DevOps push to create and push out updates faster I assumed Samsung wouldn't go with the status quo.
0 Likes
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Mine showed up on the very last banner. I thought it was there but swiped to the 16th banner and there it was.🤷🏿‍:male_sign:
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Not seeing my banner on unlocked s21 ultra...
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Finally I already installed the beta about 1 hour ago
0 Likes
Jasoneason132
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I still can't get a straight answer as to why Verizon and AT&T customers are not included. We pay for our devices too and want to be able to experience the same things as everyone else.
DavesTake
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Verizon and AT&T update their phones thru their own system, worst l whilst T-Mobile/Sprint does it straight from Samsung to Customer
0 Likes
SapphireEX
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Because Verizon and ATT both lock down their devices, and force you to use carrier firmware with their bloatware. If you want to use the beta, flash the U1 firmware via Odin, then install the beta. If you have other questions about flaahing, DM me
Jasoneason132
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ok thank you I might try that at some point
0 Likes
SomeRandomUser
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have the Odin flashed U1 firmware and no banner. Looking around it seems there's a fair amount of people in the same boat. Are you saying you bought from Verizon/ATT and flashed the firmware AND are seeing the banner personally yourself?
0 Likes