Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 07:49 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
SapphireEX
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's not how this works. As far as Samsung is concerned, this is a device purchases directly from them with a Tmob SIM inserted. The check is client side against U1, and region.
0 Likes
3BeersKen
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Samsung looks at the firmware the device shipped with. If I go to Setting, About it lists my phone as SM-G996U1, but if I look in Samsung Members under Get Help it shows SM-G996UZSAATT. Therefore, no banner for me 😔
CrimznX1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was wondering myself abouts that. I got mine from ATT then flashed to Verizon, then the U1 firmware for beta. Do we have confirmation if it's based were the imei originated from or simply firmware version U or U1?
0 Likes
3BeersKen
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
No official confirmation that I've see, just based on what I'm seeing
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Don't see it anywhere, I have att, s21 ultra
0 Likes
Jasoneason132
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
AT&T and verizon customers are not included in this unfortunately
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Unreal, figures, but thanks for the info
0 Likes
Jasoneason132
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm pretty mad too
0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Verizon customers (and I'd assume AT&T as well) can participate if they purchased their unlocked phone directly from Samsung. 

I have an S21 unlocked purchased from Samsung, am using it on  Verizon. I got the banner, registered, and the download is available on my phone. Did SmartSwitch backup and will install it later when I get home. 

Screenshot_20210914-062529_Software update.jpg   

Jasoneason132
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I purchased mine directly from Verizon. If I flash the firmware will it cause any problems with using their network? I don't want to accidentally make my phone partially unusable on my carrier.
0 Likes