Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:43 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
fletch33
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I am a Verizon customer and just joined using the Benefits tab and was told it will hit my devixe shortly
0 Likes
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have an S21 Ultra that's unlocked and on T Mobile and I can't get the beta to show up. Is anyone else having this problem?
user4nygTMz5kx
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same for me
Options
Discussions
same here.. wating 🤔🤔😔😔
0 Likes
BurningHerman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have unlocked on TMobile and I had to uninstall / reinstall members app and then found it under benefits tab after scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I just tried that and nothing changed. Can you share a screenshot on here so I know what I'm looking for? When I click on the benefits tab it just shows how many Samsung points I have. I can't scroll or find anything else there.
BurningHerman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is what I see under benefitsScreenshot_20210914-101352_Samsung Members_84798.jpg
BurningHerman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hope you got in! Good luck!
elliwigy1
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
go to benefits tab in members app then scroll all the way to the bottom.. i have G998U1 on tmb/spr and it was there for me
0 Likes
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I don't have a benefits tab anywhere,.I'm not sure why but it's not there at all. If you click on the tiny benefits bubble that's on my screen it just shows you your Samsung points. But I don't have an actual benefits tab like everyone else seems to.Screenshot_20210914-101001_Samsung Members_30197.jpg
0 Likes