Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:43 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
Dmoz09
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
If your device isn't on t-mobile or unlocked by Samsung it won't the easiest way is to flash the unlocked firmware to your phone then upgrade but by the time you get that done the beta could be full
0 Likes
Jerryyrrej
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The download button is highlighted for me but doesn't do anything
Att s21+
0 Likes
bmw3567
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Great info. • this update looks pretty legit 👍🏻
0 Likes
Junior81
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Just got the beta installed! 😁
Let's see how it goes! 
Super excited for this beta! 🤙
ErikaStarling
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have model number
SM-G998U, unlocked, and still no banner. This model number is under both sprint and Verizon.
0 Likes
makaah
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
When's it coming out for the note 20 ultra?
carloedu
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Very disappointed with this one ui 4.0 not to many changes it feels and looks more like 3.5 one ui than Android 12 
Thegma
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Completely agree with you. Especially compared to what we're seeing with the Pixel update. I'm kinda sad about it.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Only reason why is because these new android 12 features are borrowed from one Ui. As soon as I saw the video for Android 12 when it was announced.. I was like.. Um, Google is trying to be Samsung.. And I'm sure Samsung has a lot to do with it.. This has been the case for a few years.. But it feels like it's even more on Android 12 than ever. I'm not personally surprised.. Besides, I don't use one home launcher. I use Nova 7 premium.. 💅🏼 So I mostly see the system and behavioral upgrades
0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Same...long-term Nova user and I would hardly know I'm running a beta if someone had sneaked it on my phone when I wasn't looking. The good news is I don't have any issues at all w/the beta, nothing not working or slow or other problems. Today is first full day so we'll see how battery life goes. 

But so far, nothing to see here folks, move along, nothing to see... 😉 

0 Likes