Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 10:24 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
I've changed a lot of things especially through good lock,I would hate to have to start that process all over again, I'm happy with what I've done
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Then I would definitely wait. To be honest with you, I haven't seen too much of a difference. Genuinely. I'm not sure if it's because it's only in beta or whatever but that whole Android 12 experience doesn't seem to be here yet. Even though my phone says it's on Android 12. Maybe just wait a while. But yeah, I don't think they'll be releasing the Good Lock stuff until the official Android 12 release.
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
I wasn't,I have att And the beta isn't even available, I was just curious
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Good point. Considering this is the first beta. There are many changes that I am sure are bound to happen in the coming weeks/months.
0 Likes
QueB4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't see no difference
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I see a bit of a difference in certain apps but none of that awesome Android 12 stuff.
0 Likes
Dmoz09
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

BlackHand
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How do you even get in?
0 Likes
Dmoz09
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
They didn't put a notice on like they have on the past if you have a s21 click on benefits and it's in there beta program and enroll
0 Likes
Borahae
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Not showing for me
0 Likes