Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 12:13 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Will be SM-G998U1 with the XAA CSC if using frija. U1 is unlocked, unbranded firmware for the S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
StingerShelby
Constellation
Options
Discussions
So if I have Verizon s21+ locked SM-G998UI using frija is the way to go then? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No, it's different for each model. G996 is S21, G997 is S21+, G998 is S21U
0 Likes
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You'll brick your device if you grab any other. You can find full instructions on XDA.
0 Likes
StingerShelby
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the detailed replies
0 Likes
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No problem, I'm just thankful I caught you in time before something bad happened 🙏
0 Likes
StingerShelby
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Ha! True, although I haven't completely decided I'm going to flash it yet. I'm not worried about doing something wrong (outside of your further details) but I just hear a lot about some phones getting buggy and sluggish afterwards (it is beta of course). I may wait altogether for the full update, but wanted to have the option
0 Likes
KazutoFloofles
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Honestly? Just flash the unlocked firmware anyways. I'm running way smoother and getting better battery life off the rip. My signal hasn't taken a hit either as I usually get 2-3 bars at home.
0 Likes
StingerShelby
Constellation
Options
Discussions
What about all the ppl reporting not saying the banner even after they flash though? You are on Verizon with the ultra, right? You saw the banner here after you flashed to join beta or was it under that other section as others have mentioned?
nlus1997
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Does it make a difference if I used home csc versus regular csc?
0 Likes