Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 07:54 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
Nice
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Why not for note 20 ultra ?? That's bs..lol
0 Likes
Confused980
Comet
Options
Discussions
Older devices will be able to participate in the upcoming days and weeks but the s21 got the beta today since they are the newest Samsung devices
userlF8mMAi2AM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The Android 12 beta broke the rcs chat features in Android messages so I can not see when my texts are read or delivered also the animation is gone when the other party is replying
Ellogovern
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm on Att and flashed to unlocked U1 didn't get it but was able to after clearing app cache/data putting in airplane mode taking out sim, power off then on, signed out of Samsung account, login into new fresh account and then benefits tabs and was there.Screenshot_20210914-213436_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210914-212746_Settings_29313.jpg
B1Gxyz
Constellation
Options
Discussions
This solution worked for me 100% thank you so much!
0 Likes
rood
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yooo this worked!!
0 Likes
MrBoiCat19
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
When is the beta ready so s20's
0 Likes
xrobertxjohnsonx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I wish it was available for the s20 ultra lol
0 Likes
HRB
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Will the S20 series (Including S20 FE 5G) get access to this beta at a later date?
0 Likes
rood
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Okay so if you take out the Sim card (Verizon users on U1) and then turn on airplane mode, delete cache and data on the members app, sign in using a different samsung account it'll appear here! Just make sure to put the simple card back when you're about to enroll, it won't let you do so without it. Hope this helps 🙏 Screenshot_20210915-002109_Software update_16674.jpgclipboard_image_1631679692770_1631679692770.jpg