Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:13 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
KKthebeast
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Please add me to the beta program. Not showing up on my U1 on AT&T
0 Likes
ftworthwelder
Constellation
Options
Discussions
To my knowledge us ATT users won't get the beta.
0 Likes
useroVRXMGO5rq
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Where is the note 20 ultra beta and why is it missing?
0 Likes
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I'm on Galaxy S21 Ultra Unlocked on T Mobile and this is what my Samsung Members app looks like. No benefits tab, and the only banner ad advertisement is for One UI 3. I've cleared the cash and data and uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times with no changes. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix this?Screenshot_20210914-204620_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Nutellapr
Halo
Options
Discussions
I clearly see Benefits. Click the bubble. It'll be the very last banner.
0 Likes
ThemDawgs79
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Click on the Benefits bubble thing... it's in your screen-cap. Then scroll all the way to the very bottom and pow. ...and charge your battery 😁 Enroll in the beta, then 10 min later, run the regular ol software update. Look at some of the older posts from earlier today too if you need more help.
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
When I click on the benefits bubble it just shows how many Samsung points I have and nothing else. Also, my phone is now at 80% 😅Screenshot_20210914-213121_Samsung Members_30291.jpg
0 Likes
ftworthwelder
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The samsung pay was changed again. Will it be fixed for the beta and thereafter? I have to use Google pay now.
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Works fine for me on the phone and the watch 4
0 Likes
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anyone else experience this error? I'm on on S21 TMobile in US. I have the beta installed and works fine but can't report bugs or check status of beta. I'm concerned with this I won't be able to upgrade to new beta versions or full version when available. Screenshot_20210914-220924_Samsung Members.jpg