Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:13 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
Options
Discussions
This should be in the banner of your Samsung members app top of the screenScreenshot_20210914-115013_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
usernYuVnSHfrl
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Not available for AT&T by the way
0 Likes
BigJune314
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Not available on unlocked Galaxy Note 20 ultra
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Hello all, I've downloaded the beta for the new One UI and at first I was disappointed from watching what it was like on YouTube. Now, I can say that I actually enjoy it. You have to try it for yourself. I have T-Mobile, so I was able to download it. It may not have taken everything from Google's version of how it looks but there are definitely some new changes that will make you smile. It sure did for me. Check it out and enjoy. 
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Can you keep things(themes) that you have already set up, or do you lose all the customizations that you have?
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
It really depends. You can still keep the themes and the icons and stuff but a lot of the stuff on Good Lock isn't available yet. For instance, I've lost some of the customization apps that I had installed previously. Not really a big deal. Honestly, I don't think there's too much that's different as far as customization.
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
What is there and what is missing if you don't mind?
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Great question. Honestly, I can't say because I didn't have other themes besides the default. What I can say is this, though. When I updated it, nothing changed in regards to how I had things set up. I hope that helps in any way.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Hope so, thanks
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Discussions
No problem
0 Likes