Finally Released On TMob. Hopefully they got to make extra improvements 

RobXbalboa_0-1695100696469.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions

you have to let the software settle in, the first boot has no cache so the first use of anything will be slow. after that. the Software runs great. Make sure to update apps via playstore FROM THE WATCH IT SELF (open playstore on watch scroll to bottom hit manage. there you will see apps that need to be updated )

View solution in context

8 Replies
Options
Discussions

Heads up dont delete the beta apps or you will have to reset your phone. for some reason the Beta apps are still labeled beta

0 Likes
SirKaiton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

The system is super laggy now. Swiping up takes forever. Loading messages takes good 5 seconds. Doing anything on the watch is pain. Honestly feels like the release is rush.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Discussions

you have to let the software settle in, the first boot has no cache so the first use of anything will be slow. after that. the Software runs great. Make sure to update apps via playstore FROM THE WATCH IT SELF (open playstore on watch scroll to bottom hit manage. there you will see apps that need to be updated )

PLSChows
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thank you! Mine's been fine since the update but forgot need to update the apps on the watch itself. Appreciate your comment 🙂

jlesho09
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm still on the beta with my Tmo LTE Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. I check multiple times a day and it keeps telling me I'm up to date, but I'm still on ZWH3. Is there any way to force my watch to receive the update? This is really frustrating.

0 Likes
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Have you tried clearing the system cache? (Reboot into recovery, clear system cache, and restart).  Then try the update

0 Likes
jlesho09
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Just gave it a shot... No luck, unfortunately. I appreciate the suggestion though!

Screenshot_20231016_185018_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

0 Likes
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Then you may just have to backup your critical settings and reset to factory.  I don't know what else to tell you at this point.  Be careful that you don't soft brick your watch.

0 Likes