Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Office 365

(Topic created: 12-09-2021 06:14 PM)
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
My office 365 connection to my work account died during this beta. I'm using it through Google rather than Outlook, and whenever I put my credentials in it says it cannot communicate with the server. Anybody else with this issue?
0 Likes
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
ImmaR
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Mine doesn't work either. Got on error that this is beta software and not certified by Google Play. I get notifications for new mail but nothing opens. Sent an error report to the beta team.
Solution
Options
Discussions
@Negropy Office365 Authentication through Google is broken as of right now. This is because this isn't a official release of the software and Google has not certified the beta. If you want to check, you can open the Google Play Store, click on your profile, click on Settings, and open the "About" tab. This certification of your device is used to ensure you are running a safe version of Android. When the official update for Android 12 comes out your device will be certified. Then Google authentications to other apps should work. Hope this helps!
-SteadyStatus21
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thanks so much for the detailed information, @SteadyStatus21!
Options
Discussions
Happy to help!
0 Likes