Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 3.1 W/GoodLock & ThemePark vs One UI 4.0

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 02:41 PM)
Options
Discussions
So... Here's the elephant in the room.. Many of the usability features dubbed new for One UI 4.0, we ( users with good lock and theme park), were already enjoying already for a while now.. From what I'm seeing, this build (One UI 4.0) restricts some 3rd party apps from accessing some hidden menus that were previously accessibile as work arounds, and adds programs that track a users habits & location and activities while calling it a feature.. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Is it just me?? 

#galaxyS21Ultra
5 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
privacy is gone no matter what phone you have in your pocket. I think the intention is that good lock would work with Android 12 and UI 4.0. it and many other apps are currently not working well or completely with Android "11.2".
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Ok. I'm pointing out that many of the "new features," for One UI 4.0, have been available thru GoodLock for some time now. That those features are now becoming part of the UI as a standard. Furthermore, Google has implemented those same or similar features as part of the basic(vanilla) build. It seems they've been doing it for years and Samsung seems to be driving innovation for the Android framework as a whole.
Options
Discussions
Have you observed similar?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ucancwhatic ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes