Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Beta Early Feedback

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 05:25 PM)
SiliconRage
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have a Galaxy S21 Plus 5G on T Mobile so I have been fortunate enough to be able to get the One UI 4.0 Beta. If you are able to receive the Beta as well, I highly recommend clearing the cache of your phone after updating. This will help mitigate some issues. With that said, so far my experience is pretty smooth compared to Beta's I have tested in the past. The main problem I am having is that the variable refresh rate for scrolling is not consistent. In some apps it's better than Android 11, then others it's like chunk city as if I was playing a pc game at 25 fps! Also don't be surprised if some apps don't work in the beta. This is Beta. For me, Offer Up app will launch but will not send or receive data no matter what I do. I will keep you updated on my experiences going forward. Oh by the way, check out the device care section, it's pretty cool! 
14 Replies
Options
Discussions

S21 Unlocked from Samsung, on Verizon, no scrolling issues noted yet...hopefully it will stay that way. 

0 Likes
PocketBear
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm getting a "Galaxy watch plugin keeps stopping" issue throughout the day. Other than that it seems pretty good. I feel I had this same problem on my S10+ beta test too.
0 Likes
missy5
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How can I get it
0 Likes
SiliconRage
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's under the benefits tab on the members app. Under benefits scroll all the way to the bottom. That is where it was for me.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes