Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Beta next update

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 06:51 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It Seems the One UI Beta 4.0 firmware version 3 release was supposed to be released on October 14 or Today but it seems that the Next release will be around October 18 give a Day or two ,seems like the Beta Development team is still working on fixing the Bugs 
25 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I don't receive any information from the Korean Beta posts, and yes the Beta one UI firmware may vary from the US version but not by much
0 Likes
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Here ya go1634349079686.gif
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Love it ++@
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 was..... Well it's was number 1 leave it at that. Beta 2 fixed a good portion of bugs from number 1 but not as many as we would have liked to see. In turn it created a list own list of bugs . Beta 3 is suppose to have even more features made available so I can't wait to see how my phone will react to this one lol.
Options
Discussions

Is anyone having problems with their Google contacts app syncing from cell to web based one?
It is still syncing from web based to app but not if i save a contact on my cell to the web based

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

regarding google contacts.....Is anyone having problems with their Google contacts app syncing from cell to web based one?
It is still syncing from web based to app but not if i save a contact on my cell to the web based

0 Likes