Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 / Android 12 is Out Worldwide

(Topic created: 12-29-2021 10:28 AM)
Thewador
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm curious why beta testers haven't been updated to the latest yet? We were the guinea pigs who had to deal with all the stuff breaking. I'd like to get the final build so I can install Nextflix again.
16 Replies
SurferNerd
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ah, from first to last... thanks for having us Samsung..
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yea I'm not really sure I understand the logic behind giving beta software to only unlocked devices but then pushing the official software to them last..
Peeps79
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It's highly annoying as I'm pretty much stuck on this beta until they release the update .... Taking the time to revert to 11 just to then upgrade to 12 would be a waste of time
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Agreed! I don't complain about every little thing, like some, but I have common sense. Common sense/logic would mean the beta testers, whichever region they are in, would get the stable release before anyone else.
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yep. So frustrating to have the beta, unlocked, and still waiting.
DashingDi
Halo
Options
Discussions
We can expect it soon. The update rolled out yesterday in European markets including the Netherlands. So, keep checking for software updates ā¤

It's a tough task for Samsung to release a stable update for Z users. But I hope this update fixes most of the bugs we are facing g now.
0 Likes