Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 / Android 12 is Out Worldwide

(Topic created: 12-27-2021 07:44 PM)
Thewador
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm curious why beta testers haven't been updated to the latest yet? We were the guinea pigs who had to deal with all the stuff breaking. I'd like to get the final build so I can install Nextflix again.
16 Replies
AyKay
Star
Options
Discussions
Can you provide a link that shows its out worldwide?
0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've also seen posts and screen shots on reddit from Korean based devices receiving the official Ota for UI 4 Android 12. Middle East as well. Which is typical for the roll out.

Even though I agree beta testers should be updated first, it won't be long now.
Down4ce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Korea is the focus because they were the first that received the really poor official release. The last beta in the US wasn't deemed so bad so they are focusing there. That being said, it shouldn't be long.

You can side load the Netflix app via Apk Mirror or sites like that. I had to do the same for Netflix and Hulu. Then it updates and works fine.
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Discussions
Now its out in some European countries including the Netherlands
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I only see Serbia and Korea. BUL6 on the 26th. They act as an unofficial testing pool for official updates i think. And I mean they are a Korean based company so they get it first
0 Likes
Rafepa
Constellation
Options
Discussions
You know you can just grab Netflix from APK Mirror, right??
user7xTHyhOMVu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
In the US, final releases always come to unlocked devices after the major carriers release. That typically includes unlocked thst participated in the Beta. Probably the only disadvantage of being on unlocked in the US (saw that Verizon just started pushing out to locked devices).
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Thewador ,

We are working to release an update soon for USA.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Discussions
Verizon is rolling out stable
0 Likes