Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 Beta News

(Topic created: 09-03-2021 05:08 PM)
FriesSamurai
Explorer
Options
Discussions
One UI 4 Beta has been released in mainland China as of September 1rst on S21, S21+, S21 Ultra phones.

soon it will begin to roll out in parts of US and Germany for S21, S21+, S21 Ultra Users. 
15 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It will be released in the next few days, some S20 phones have received the new one, as of 8pm east coast its been rolled out in China, Korea and Europe
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
I guess we gotta wait till next week . Samsung doesn't do anything on the weekends
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
I need it nowšŸ˜­
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I want it now, I'm in the US and on the Verizon variant of the s21 ultra. Will it be a while before Verizon gets it?
FriesSamurai
Explorer
Options
Discussions
you will likely get it near end of September and start of October.
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Ok. Thank you! Still have to sign up via the Samsung Members app even though I'm on Verizon?
FriesSamurai
Explorer
Options
Discussions
This is just from what I know about Samsung in the Beta/Dev scene from the past. it may even come sooner! šŸ˜. Yes still the same procedure through Samsung Members regardless of carrier šŸ˜Š. it will begin to roll out to Verizon and other carriers in the coming weeks if not month.
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Ok! Thank you! I typically install betas on my devices, but this is my first Samsung device so wasn't sure about the whole process.
FriesSamurai
Explorer
Options
Discussions
wonderful! a way to get the beta faster on your device and still use your Verizon carrier is to unlock your phone which doesn't take that much time! and once it's unlocked with the unlocked OS on your phone you'll get the beta update much more quicker. šŸ™‚