Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 beta program

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 10:13 PM)
Cgjones718
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I recently upgraded to the s21 ultra 5g and want to enroll in the One UI 4 beta program but I cannot find the banner to join. I live in the US so it should be available right?
0 Likes
15 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's closed sir
0 Likes
Cgjones718
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Dang, do you think it'll open back up again? If not do you know if we have an expected release?
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
Can't say, the only beta I was in was note20 android 11 and once it was closed it didn't open back up
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct it will not reopen
0 Likes
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
For my understanding that beta program or beta banner is closed. They had limited on how many people they can accept to get beta
0 Likes
jabao
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Where do I joined for the beta program
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The Beta one UI 4.0 program is closed, the program has a limitation of how many users can test the Beta software
0 Likes
carneasadafries
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is dumb that you wouldn't want as much in put as possible. Samsung just keeps making stupid decisions one after the other about developement and with options, ex Good Lock, Tasker doesnt work anymore with current UI 3.1 but offers many better options to see Recents than the awful Samsung 1 way to see them. I use a Note 20 Ultra, not an iPhone, but at least Apple lets everyone be a beta tester that signs up. Sam acts like it only wants to hear what it wants to hear and not what it needs to hear necaise it seems that Sam knows it's regularly pissing off people with stupid or backwards changes.
Options
Discussions
Except betas have always been like this for Samsung. It's also not just Samsung that limits betas. There are many software companies that have closed betas that are open enrollment until a limit is reached. Either that, or it's randomized and even if you do sign up, you don't get selected.
0 Likes