Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 beta

(Topic created: 12-21-2021 09:59 PM)
Kdlawren
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have an unlocked Z Fold 3  and was wondering if it is possible to still get on the beta. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
The sign up banner will be shown in Members, when there are slots available and if your carrier allows the beta
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Discussions
I suggest wait for the stable version to avoid problems and bugs. I am also excited to experience the new firmware but I would rather to wait for the stable one right now 100% I don't have problem with the android 11. šŸ˜‰
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Unlikely. Samsung moderators have mentioned here that we will not be getting another test build and they are working on the official software which has already been released in South Korea.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Discussions
As someone else mentioned in another thread, there's another issue they discovered.

I am beginning to think it's raw android. None of the other companies have been able to release their skinned versions either, along with even Google having issues with 12 on their devices. I think it's a waiting game at this point with all of the devices. There was an artillery about 4.1, but then there's the 12L. Who knows, it may be better for them to jump to another version, bypassing regular 12.

Just speculation, and pontificating..
Eazy401
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Don't do it stay away
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kdlawren ,

Registration to One UI Beta Program on Z Fold 3 is closed.  Please wait for official s/w update.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes