Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI Android 12 Beta

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 09:46 AM)
seape82651
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Will there be another opportunity to join the samsung beta program or not at all until the stable release like I know next week they are releasing a new version so I was wondering if that was possible. Thank you
10 Replies
Options
Discussions
The beta is closed?
0 Likes
Djinn311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The beta will open and close at random times as spots become available. Keep checking back constantly, and if you're lucky, you'll catch the banner.. šŸ™‚
iOS2738
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Apple doesn't do "random spots', their beta just works. For everyone.
Porp22
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Who
0 Likes
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It depends to be honest , I know for this one they only did unlocked phones and if you have a locked carrier , there is no date as to when it will be released
0 Likes
seape82651
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've been checking daily for open spots but I never find one. And I'm tmobile on the s21 ultra and was enrolled but nothing happened. Still hoping to find a spot
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
The stable version could debut October 4th but that also depends on what carrier you have as they have a discretion to release it when they want I believe
0 Likes
seape82651
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Isn't that just the android 12 stable release and yeah I've done all the previous betas but this one I wasn't able to get into
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @seape82651 

We opened additional registrations on 10/5 , you should be able to register now. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes