JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI beta for Watch

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I joined the Watch beta and my watch has updated 5x how do I stop this!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

It looks like its giving you each update one at a time instead of the latest update. Keep updating till it says its up to date. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

Must be a glitch or a bug....lol

Can you take a picture of the version your on?

Watch Settings, about watch, software information, software version.

1000030993.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
useraXMuwci0go
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Not sure if it's the same issue as OP, but I ran the update, and now my watch keeps rebooting.  It's currently useless.  Trying to get this pic before it rebooted again has been challenging.

Update: I had to reset my watch, which was not easy as it restarted before the process could start on multiple attempts, but I finally was quick enough. This seems to have fixed it.

1000048300.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Ome Ul version 6.0 Watch

Software version R930XXU1ZXG6

0 Likes
Solution
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

It looks like its giving you each update one at a time instead of the latest update. Keep updating till it says its up to date. 

Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

It finally stopped updating! 

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

That font šŸ˜³ šŸ˜µ

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Glitchbug

Thank you for your participation in Watch Beta. 

Your "Glitching" was due to "Catching up with the missed updates" ever since the very first Beta (6/12). 

There are total of 6 updates (5 for Watch 4/5 models) since then, and you must have been going through constant update until you hit the latest version (ZXI8). 

@useraXMuwci0go 

We apologize for the "rebooting" issue, as this was the very initial version (XF7) that had constant rebooting issue among many users. We recommend updating your phone to the next software , where issue was resolved after the 2nd update (XFB). However, it seems that you were able to find the solution in this community by factory data resetting your watch :). 

Thanks again for all your interest and support to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team