Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI still has flaws!

(Topic created: 10-22-2022 07:36 PM)
Options
Discussions
1. I will post these as I go, the animation for camera on the lockscreen has no animation. If you swipe to unlock the camera and exit out of it the camera it than blinks and restarts to the lockscreen with no smooth transition back to lockscreen. Please try this out for yourselves and let me know if I'm the only one. 

2. When using themepark and changing the icons the way the apps open are broken some images below for reference! There is a little white square behind the app icon when opening after you change your icons and NO white square if not using different icon shapes in themepark and just using stock. Let me know what you guys think ? Still a lot more stuff to butter up before stable release I hope Samsung doesn't rush the release! 

Thanks 

2 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra
(1) same here should definitely have some animation when closing
(2) I'm not using them park right now but I have played around with it and I know what you mean about the icons I am using a set of icons from the phones theme settings menu the only complaint I have like you I have the flashlight on lock screen and it is gray (it should at least match whatever color palette you have set) where the camera looks as it should Screenshot_20221023_030035_Samsung Members_1000014598_1666508759.jpg
0 Likes
KevInfo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Theme park isn't supported on one ui 5 yet, shouldn't be using but only a couple GoodLock apps at the moment until they are updated.
0 Likes