Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI v Nova

(Topic created on: 10/26/20 6:29 AM)
TheRev
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have been a Nova Launcher user for many years. But I am currently testing the One UI 3.0 Beta. I really like it.

I wonder if you wish to comment on which is better - One UI or Nova.

Thanks 
0 Likes
9 Replies
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
One UI tends to feel smoother and handle the widgets better, Nova is good if you want to bother settings it up. Lawnchair and CPL are great for getting a more simple "stock" experience. However, One UI launcher currently handles gesture navigation best. IMHO.
ShortRound51
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I use Apex Launcher. I have tried the One UI Launcher and just can't get past it's limitations...
0 Likes
TheRev
Halo
Options
Discussions
I can't disable labels or resize in One Ui. But besides that, I'm liking it. After the official One UI comes out, I'll decide if to stay with it. For now I'll use it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community. If there are features that you would like to see in the next version, please share us your ideas in the Suggestions section. Thank you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Vegasx07
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've been using Nova for multiple years as my launcher of choice, sadly the beta update has broken it with motion gestures for me so to keep using it I've had to resort to staying with the on screen buttons which is annoying but one UI lacks too many things for me to go back to it. If I had the full functionality and customization as I do with Nova then I'd gladly go back to one ui
0 Likes
PrettyPiercings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've been with Nova for years as well and am still currently using it with this beta. What "motion" problems are you having? My gestures still work 100% and I can even double tap to turn screen off as well.
0 Likes
TheRev
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm the OP here. Have always used Nova. Since getting One UI 3.0 beta, the movement is faster and more fluid. My battery life has increased awesomely!
user8eecxkIAAP
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have been using Nova launchers for many years and I don't think I will switch to one UI.
0 Likes
TheRev
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've used Nova for years, have tried One UI and never liked. But with 3.0, I've liked what I see, except for icon sizes and labels.