Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One Ui 4 beta

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 10:52 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Anyone know how I can revert to one 3.1? cuz this beta is slowwwwwwwwww and messing with my phone. I know it's supposed to be something similar but I don't really have another back up phone (I do but I don't really like it) and it's killing me how buggy and slow it is. Is it possible to do? thanks in advance 
0 Likes
17 Replies
B1Gxyz
Constellation
Options
Discussions
You have to connect to a desktop with the smart switch app, it'll have a button to downgrade there. It will delete all your data so backup before you downgrade
0 Likes
user3rDMds09kB
Constellation
Options
Discussions

wait so if I roll back I will lose all my pictures ??

0 Likes
J0SEPHMATTHEW
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's in the instructions when signing up in how to smart switch back to 3.1 my experience is stick with beta, give appreciate feedback as this is only beta 1 & usually there's 6 or 7 so it's a work in progress
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
My advice is to stick it out in the beta so you can submit what needs to be fixed and make suggestions. You should go into betas expecting things like slow downs and many bugs thats the whole point to find and report the issues
0 Likes
Solution
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
What you described is exactly what you can expect from a beta.

To withdraw from the One UI Beta Program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device. ("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch application on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note :
If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade".

If you do not have access to a computer and need to roll back your device, contact the nearest Samsung Service Center.
0 Likes
userKjbJmA6YGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Downgrade isn't working, keeps coming up with an error.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
What is the error
0 Likes
userKjbJmA6YGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Failed to run firmware upgrade. Unknown error occurred.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
0 Likes