Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui 4 android 12 beta

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 08:53 AM)
Options
Discussions
Waiting for the beta on my galaxy s20 ultra 5g. I was told there is not Beta for it and I have to wait for the official release. This true? 
0 Likes
8 Replies
JadeMillsDennison
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes my mom had to wait to
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you don't see the sign up banner, you obviously missed the sign up window
0 Likes
Chadlessness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've got a s20 Plus I'm on T-Mobile in texas. I've always picked up every beta program Samsung is put out for the last 8 years for whatever device I had at the time. I have obsessively been checking and scrolling through the banners and the members app clearing the members app data and cash and checking it literally every hour or two for the last 4 days. And that **bleep** banner never showed up once on my phone. Very disappointing as I'm very much a phone nerd and would like to have it.
Options
Discussions
I don't have the unlocked galaxy s20 ultra 5g. Locked to us cellular
0 Likes
Confused980
Comet
Options
Discussions
You probably won't get the beta since the beta is only for t-mobile, sprint, unlocked
0 Likes
lule85
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Following
0 Likes
Chadlessness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was looking to see if I could find a download for it on XDA developers. In fact they do have the different beta variants that have been released for the different s20s. Unfortunately the only us variant of the ROM is for unlocked as 20s only.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Metalmanniac ,

One UI 4 Beta Program on S20 is limited to Samsung Unlocked devices only. Carrier devices can only update when official release is available.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes