Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui 4 availability

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 08:32 AM)
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have been trying to join the beta, but it was closed. Will they make the beta available to more people or no? 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Solution
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't think so but I could be wrong.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
It was available on 9/14 and it filled up that day. The next day it was saying you could not register. I did the last beta and it seemed to allow a lot more people. This one was very limited unsure why. I don't think they will open it up till maybe the final beta stage
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thats lame. I wasn't able to because I had to flash u1. Because my s21 ultra is verizon locked
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah was crazy how quick it closed it was open for a bit the last time like maybe a week or two
0 Likes
Technologist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wow, I never even got a chance to sign up.
Checked, Waited, Checked Again, repetitively all day on the 14th.
Never got the banner on mine.
I was a OneUI 3 beta tester. They should've automatically sent it out to everyone that helped last year. That was a glitchy build though. I'm sure this one has several problems right out the gate.
0 Likes
Technologist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you really want OneUI 4 & Android 12, check Google & side-load the firmware.
Just know that rooting your phone voids your warranty.
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah, but I won't get updates will I? Have to manually flash firmware every time?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Registrations are currently closed. Please monitor Samsung Members app as well as Samsung Community for updates. We will be opening additional registrations.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes