Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 5 massive battery drain s22 ultra

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 11:49 AM)
lordloki
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Having massive battery drain from "Nearby Service" on one ui 5. Today it used 60% of the battery. Previously this week it's used between 25% as a low, and 85% as a high. My battery life has dropped to about 13hrs from fully charged as a result.
4 Replies
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
Boot into Recovery (while off, press and hold power and volume up) and clear cache and repair apps (in that order) and see if that helps...!
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My battery life is horrible but that doesn't show up at all... Is that from having the UWB being turned on? I turned that off on day 1 of the beta..
DPBFree
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've postwd about this very thing and clearing cache does not help. Turning off all nearby services you can in the phone didn't even help. But I just got an update to nearby service through Galaxy store. Maybe they are addressing it with a fix behind the scenes rather than a full beta update. I suggest you look to see if you got that update as well and see if it helps you.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes