Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6.0

(Topic created: 10-18-2023 07:59 AM)
cinthia559
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I can't get the android 14 version on my a22 ultra anyone know how I updated it last week and won't give me a new update I can do it please

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Either Beta is now full/closed, or your specific phone model is not on the list of devices allowed to download it (usually carrier-locked devices)
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
possible, but my S22 S901U wasn't able to join since this time carrier locked or unlocked models didn't get it, just Samsung factory unlocked S901U1 or U1 of any version got it, but like all the workarounds there are I'm running currently beta 2, all I did was flashed the U1 firmware over with Odin but made sure to use the HOME CSC option as that kept all my data, programs and files intact without change... after I did that I logged in with a separate Google account that I barely use as my Samsung member login and banner was their immediately I registered and within 5 minutes I was downloading the first beta version, my carrier is T-Mobile but I had the configuration update file disabled on my phone, so I changed my CSC to XAA to get full control and all bands running even though I'm on T-Mobile's network, I got to say with one UI 6... My signal is great everywhere's and I love the options I got for network providers, either way my phone is still carrier locked to T-Mobile but that doesn't matter much when at least I can take away the carrier limitations and programs, three more months of payments and phone will be paid and then I'll get it unlocked for any carrier
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Doesn't all that stuff void your warranty?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

One UI Beta 6 is currently open to our factory-unlocked models (SM-S901U1, SM-S906U1, SM-S908U1) only.

If your device model matches and you do not see a banner to enroll, please send us a private message.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes