Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately it isn't going to happen.
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah man I might leave Samsung altogether over this. I was really looking forward to it. I gave my Pixl 4a to my daughter because I just KNEW that Samsung would pull through for me. Trash. They dont produce something by the end of the year, I'm ditching them for good. I'll even go to Apple as a middle finger. I'm that mad. I can't find any nightlies or nands to flash either. Tinkering isnt as fun as it used to be I swear
0 Likes
userPWBZZ4pXas
Constellation
Options
Discussions
šŸ¤£
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Even if I could just find a decent unofficial ROM to mess around with, I'd be fine. Ugh
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Please. Don't ask for this. It takes a lot of effort to create a build let alone re-compile another build for different hardware. The beta is a nightmare on the S21.
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Because they have a small user base. Phones are way more spread out. They're going to have a boat load of problems when they finally push an official version out and have to do endless patches. I'm just going to dl a copy of the S21 framework and see if I can pull a vanilla ROM
0 Likes
Exigė
Explorer
Options
Discussions
No thanks, they can keep their beta. Not trying to brick my note 20, I'll just wait till a stable one ui 4.0 releases for the note variants
seeNOfear6988
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yess:hundred_points: Please open beta 4.0
Perry_Mason
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I've verified the Note 20 devices are eligible for the beta.  So, when Samsung anounces the beta those devices should be able to join the beta then, not later.  I realize that would mean the public beta program might be delayed getting the OS builds ready.  But either that or provide timelines when they will be available.  Because what happens for me is I forget to check and when I remember I find the beta has been closed.

0 Likes