Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

OneUI 4 Beta?

(Topic created: 12-20-2021 08:27 PM)
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have read that the OneUI 4 Beta is available for Sprint/T-Mobile customers with Galaxy S20 Ultras. I am a Sprint/T-Mobile customer and I don't see the beta anywhere in Samsung Members. 

Why can't I sign up for the beta?
0 Likes
14 Replies
Thronnos
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I believe it's only for T-Mobile. But I'm not 100% sure
0 Likes
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well that's still weird because I'm a Sprint customer with a TMobile sim card. So I'm on TMobile's network. šŸ¤·ā€:male_sign:
EeGcMstiT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
If you're not seeing the beta and are on T-Mobile, chances are the beta is filled. There are only a limited number of slots, it's on a first come, first serve basis. The official build will be out sometime in January.
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
What's weird is I've been checking almost every day for the beta announcement and I've been seeing articles how the beta is open. I saw the article an article for the beta being open for Galaxy S20 users and I immediately looked and didn't see it. Might be some sort of bug where I'm a Sprint customer but on TMobile's network so it doesn't register me. It's technically a Sprint owned device with a TMobile sim card in it.
EeGcMstiT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That could also be the reason. I sorta miss when I had Sprint and was able to do betas. Now I'm on AT&T and can't do nada. šŸ™„
zombieghost
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same thing happened to me I'm a sprint customer with a T-Mobile sim card and i haven't even gotten one single security updates since last January and i never got the beta in my members app either, it's tmobile way of screwing sprint customers, tmobile solution is buy a TMobile phone from them . **bleep** ..
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's weird, my last software update was November 12, 2021 and it has in the update notes "The security of your device has been improved". I plan to switch fully to TMobile anyways once the Galaxy S23 is released. TMobile can offer me the same service for less per month than I pay with Sprint now.
0 Likes
jasonamd
Halo
Options
Discussions
Something else is going on as I'm also a Sprint customer with TMobile sim and have had no issues getting updates. Beta wasn't available to carrier locked phones, only the unlocked versions.
0 Likes
jasonamd
Halo
Options
Discussions
Beta was only available to the unlocked versions of the S20 (model number ending in U1).