Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI 5 Beta is huge. .

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 11:36 PM)
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Discussions
Downloading it right now for the S22 Ultra and it's almost 3 gigs. 
14 Replies
V8_bdixx
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How do I download it after I register for it? It's not showing anything in software update center.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Discussions

Not sure what the Software Update Center is, but you would download it the same as any OTA update on your device.

Settings | Software Update | Download and install

It does take a few minutes from the time you enroll, until the time it shows up.  If this is what you are trying, just wait a few minutes, and try again.

0 Likes
V8_bdixx
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I just referred to that as the software update center. But yes I did and still nothing. I signed up this morning for it.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Discussions

Did this confirm your enrollment?  What happens when you go into the Members app now, is the beta banner still at the top?  If the banner is there, try enrolling again, and watch for any messages, such as the beta being full.  You may have overlooked this last time, and did not actually get enrolled..

0 Likes
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Discussions
Strange, I signed up then went to check and it was there. I'm not sure how it's doing with others but up to now it's been really stable on my S22 Ultra. The only issue I've had on occasion has be Secure wifi would close but it never interfered with my connection.
0 Likes