Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

OneUI Beta 4

(Topic created: 12-16-2021 02:45 AM)
linuxnerd
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Has anyone had success in signing up for OneUI 4 beta on the Galaxy Flip 3? I have messaged Samsung about it and get a half *** response saying you can only enroll in the app, well the option isn't there. Then I'm told it's not released on the United States which is some bull because tech sites and YouTube videos show you how to enroll and download on US devices but because I don't have a **bleep**g banner I'm stuck. Samsung needs to get its beta programs up to par with other manufactures when Apple and Google have open beta programs and enrolling online by tapping a button and or downloading a profile. Samsung makes it impossible. This has also happened with any major update on Samsung devices where you have to sign up from Samsung members. Android 9 and 10 on my S8 and S9 models and now this. 
3 Replies
EeGcMstiT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
If you're not seeing the banner, then either there are no available slots, or your device isn't eligible. Betas are only for unlocked devices and those on T-Mobile. The beta has a limited number of slots, it is on a first come, first serve basis.
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Discussions
You're late beta enrollment most likey closed, also which carrier do you have? Is phone factory unlocked?
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @linuxnerd ,

One UI Beta Program on Z Flip 3 devices is restricted to Samsung unlocked devices only and is currently closed. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes