Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Opening camera whilst on lock screen

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 03:53 PM)
Teto200120
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So everytime I open the camera on the lock screen, when I want to swipe up to close it out, the whole phone gets buggy. It doesn't let me exit the app unless I turn the phone off or I manually hit the back swipe gesture. Anyone experiencing this?
8 Replies
userERv2KeuAzE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Are you using the shortcut on the lock screen or the double press power button short cut to pull up the camera? Using the power button from the lock screen and then swiping up results in no issues on my end
jimmyyyy
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Yes, been having this issue since the release of one ui beta 2. I hope they are aware of this issue and solve it in the next update.
kyL397
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah same thing for me
0 Likes
Boredsoul
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem with both the camera and the phone app when they are open on the lock screen and the only way to get around it is by swiping down and opening settings
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm not getting this bug. I'm on tmobile s22 ultra
0 Likes
userQAE2YoSxTR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I've noticed the same bug.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes