Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pantom Notifiaction

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 04:41 AM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
I keep getting an notification from "Android System". 

The notification sound goes off every so often but it displays no notification. 
16 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Sir turn of notification reminders. This fixed the issue for me. It was reminding me of notifications that didn't exist. I hope it works for you as well
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes same bug started for me yesterday evening. Used device care to clear memory no change. Rebooted and it stopped for now.
0 Likes
Teknician
Comet
Options
Discussions
I had that before the beta. Turn the notification reminder off in accessibility.
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Discussions
Yes reboot seemed to hlep. I've also cleared my cache and repaired my apps. Something I suggest after every update. This will help alot.

-And also, I'm not sure how anybody else feels, but anytime I post an issue, I welcome the all comments and respect those who post how they feel, as they have every right. I would grately appreciate if no ones goes on the attack. It's rude, and childish!

I would like to assume that we are all tech enthusiasts which is why we join the beta program. In hopes that Samsung will listen to us and adpot some of our ideas while we help them in finalizing the development of a stable 5.0.

This is not the typical social media platform, id like to think of us all as Samsung developer's assistants. We're working together for the same common goal. Please be kind to one another. -Thank You!
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Reboot seemed to resolve the problem for me as well.

Which makes me sad that "The IT crowd" solved the problem faster than I could as a computer systems engineer of over 20 years...

https://youtu.be/nn2FB1P_Mn8
0 Likes
Jae_
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I keep getting an android system notification for the samsung keyboard 😒😂
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the One UI 5 Beta program.

Please try the suggestions by @CalCorCol .

Try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Program