Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Patience is a Virtue.... Chill...

(Topic created: 01-05-2022 02:52 PM)
Bugwacker
Halo
Options
Discussions
When we signed up for the beta program. We were ALL excited to check out all that UI 4/ Android 12 has to offer.

It is turning out to be better than I had expected

We signed up knowing that there would be bugs and other issues that would be both cool and frustrating. But we stuck with it nevertheless. 

Now, people are impatient, and complaining about the final "Official" working software not being pushed out right away

As far as I'm concerned. I'm ok with this taking as long as neccessary to insure that we get a solid, stable, bug-less build! 

Isn't this the idea, and goal of the Beta program in the first place? 
šŸ¤·

11 Replies
KatFace
Star
Options
Discussions
Yet even the stable was delayed because of bugs lol
Options
Discussions
You right because there is an official a12 release for verizon note 20 ultra. You still stuck on beta. You just be patient
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's not a race
Options
Discussions
Not a race its about productivity. Either one of 2 things is happening. They gave trash a12 code to verizon customers or they dont care about the beta trail. Why because you still on 3 out of 4 betas to perfect the code. So its a double whammy for you the trail participant.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Or they pick a carrier to test it with. The official roll out is happening just wait. Verizon is the second biggest carrier why not test it with a big one. They have to make sure it will work with networks before giving it out
njspank
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Trial* or trail*
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bugwacker ,

Thank you for your Post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

pimpdaddy00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm low-key about to pop in a Verizon sim and update and switch back šŸ˜‚
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Wouldn't that cause issues or no? Doesn't every carrier have a slightly different version?
0 Likes