Yep! I've posted this many times. With beta1 and beta2, my phone's been freezing, then reboots automagically 20+ times a day ... it's very random and will do it if I'm doing something on the phone, or if it's been sitting idle on a table by itself.
Hello @FuzzyLogic ,
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team
I was also having issues with some sort of weird lock screen loop that would eventually lead to a restart when I would try to watch embedded videos in a browser. I'm anxious to see if the Beta 2 fixed this issue, or if the cache clearing will help.