Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone crashed/restarted while gaming. SOS Features Triggered

(Topic created on: 11/26/20 3:41 PM)
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
So I just tried to play a game on my phone and it completely freaked out on me... 

I turned my enhanced processing on and launched the game launcher application to play Battlegrounds Unknown PubG The game loaded and then froze completely. This caused the whole phone to freeze completely. It took several minutes and several attempts to even try to get the phone to unfreeze and it was unsuccessful. Volume buttons did not work, power button did not work, no screen gestures, pull down menu, nothing was working. The phone was just frozen. I even plugged the phone in and nothing happened. It wasn't responding and didn't even show that it was charging. 

I finally got it to unlock after plugging it in and unplugging it several times while holding the power button down. When the phone unlocked I immediately tried to submit an error report. Out of nowhere, about a minute into submitting the report the phone completely went black and unresponsive again. Black screen, no warning, no request to turn the phone off at all. And then it restarted itself. It just turned off by itself. I waited while it loaded back up and it was still glitching like hell. Even now the phone is glitching and super slow. I submitted the Error report and the log as well. Then my phone froze AGAIN. This time saying my SOS features have been activated?? What in the heck is going on.... :pouting_face: 

4 Replies
Rivs11
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This beta is really buggy. A bunch of Apps keep crashing.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
This is a very false and wildly misleading statement. The phone crashed. Also, I sent an error report. Multiple actually. Yet I keep getting messages from Samsung saying I need to send an error report. I think you guys need to start paying more attention to how you collect data logs and not push a notification saying that an error report and data log was successfully sent when or if it wasn't.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
my phone has had random reboots.